My Best Guess is "ME TOO" is Dead in the Water and Women just Don't Care

 Biden is Leading in the Poles ?
Women are Approving ?
The Nation is Approving Attempted Rape ???
You read then Comment after a Live TV Interview was aired.

 Look at these poles, I guess no one cares !

WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Joe Biden leads against President Donald Trump in a new head-to-head poll from Quinnipiac University, which has the presumptive Democratic nominee up 11 points.
The poll, released Wednesday, found that voters supported Biden over Trump 50%-39%. Of Democrats surveyed, 88% said they would vote for Biden while 5% said they'd vote for Trump. Of Republicans, 87% chose Trump while 8% chose Biden. Independents favored Biden over Trump 47%-36%.

Tara Reade: to Megyn Kelly on YouTube & Live Television --Reade said, "He said ( Joe Biden) ‘I want to f-ck you.’ And he said it low and I was pushing away and I remember my knee hurting because our knees, he had opened my legs with his knee and our knees caps clashed. So I felt like the sharp pain. His fingers were inside of my private area, my vagina, and there was no small talk. There was no like, precept, it was just sudden and it was happening like that. And he was saying that to me, saying those things to me, and I was pulling away."
Democrats ???????????
or just
Perverts ???

In March 2020, Tara Reade alleged that Joe Biden, former U.S. vice president and presumptive Democratic nominee in the 2020 presidential election, sexually assaulted her in the spring of 1993, in a Capitol Hill office building when she was a staff assistant in his Senate office. She previously alleged to reporters in April 2019 that he touched her neck and shoulders in ways that made her feel uncomfortable. She did not mention the alleged assault at the time or suggest that there was more to the story, instead faulting his staff.
In April 2020, Reade said she told Biden's Senate staff in 1993 about harassment. The former staff members she named said that they did not receive a complaint from her. On May 1, Biden denied her claims and requested the secretary of the United States Senate search for and release any documents pertaining to the complaint she said she filed in 1993. The request was rejected. In an interview on May 14, Biden stated that he does not remember Reade at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are HAPPENING at Pyramid One World Network - W K I T -DB in 2024 -

Adam Schiff’s Daughter is Dating the Whistleblower - Time to Hang Schiff

Even Retired Journalists are writing and telling us the Media is Very Very Wrong